- Published on Wednesday, 18 December 2013 22:20
- Hits: 201
As a new year approaches, we are taking a look back at the top moments for SCOTie in 2013. The 2013 SCOTie Year in Review pulls together the ten most read case studies of 2013, the three most read blog posts, and finally the five most retweeted Tweets on @SCOTieToolkit.
Thank you SCOTie users and partners for making 2013 a great year! We look forward to bringing you more case studies and resources in 2014!
- Published on Thursday, 31 October 2013 16:46
- Hits: 268
Energy week and the Success in the West month are wrapping up on SCOTie. This week, we shared with you case studies and resources that can help communities plan for renewable energy production, energy efficient measures and ordinances, and for large scale energy projects that help to spur local economies. In addition, we presented a webinar titled Renewable Energy Planning for Local Governments. If you missed this webinar, no problem! You can view a recording on our webinar webpage.
- Published on Monday, 28 October 2013 15:26
- Hits: 303
The western United States’ remarkable renewable energy resource availability and supportive policies have transformed western states into national leaders in renewable energy development. Renewable energy offers increased local control of energy production and helps to increase the security of local and regional energy supplies. Renewable energy also provides environmental benefits such as helping to improve local air quality and reducing our impact on the land, water and climate system.
- Green Infrastructure Week Wrap Up!
- Success in the West: Green Infrastructure Week
- Climate Week Wrap Up!
- Success in the West: Climate Resilience Week!
- Local Food Week Wrap Up!
- Success in the West: Local Food Week!
- Water Week Wrap Up!
- Success in the West: Communities Building Resilience
- Scenario Planning: Building Resilience for an Uncertain Future
- Phoenix Parks: Urban Cool Islands?